U.S. scientists have developed a microfiber fabric that generates its own electricity, making enough current to recharge a cell phone or ensure that a small MP3 music player never runs out of power.”
First of all, why is this in “Oddly Enough News”? This is big time, baby.
Second, I can think of a shitload of uses for this technology.
- Grown Pumpkin’s Game Boy will never run of out batteries again, so long as he walks to the refrigerator every now and then.
- Bro Taguchi can power his Walkman as he’s driving to Culver’s.
- Stooge can power his light-up clown nose.
- Make lingerie out of this stuff and we can power the entire country.
- Finally, your damn cat can be useful:
-MC Spanky McGee